22 November 2011

The EU - a dysfunctional family?

The latest Scorpio zine is up just in time - as I write, the Sun is heading quickly into Sagittarius! So the next month will highlight strategy and belief systems in companies as well as everywhere else. Mercury is about to go backwards on November 25th until December the 15th so beware of communication snafus again during thsi period.


This month I have suggested a couple of mid-term scenarios for the EU. After all, futurists are always giving predictions without the aid of astrology - more on that too. So I have taken a leaf out of their book.

We do have choice as to what happens but I  fear the worst when I  look at the EU history.
Links to a few interviews too this month. One from me in the wonderful Scheepvaart Museum. Also Dennis Elwell and last but not least Adjiedj Bakas.

No comments:

Post a Comment